In class today, as a group we were given the task to design products or services through prototyping. We were given 4 objects and had to create products or services for our 2050 scenario. The blog post titled ‘Stop Motion’ showcases this scenario. The 4 object we were given where a tape measure, coffee cup, chair wheel and a steel ruler. Below show our 5 creations using these 4 items.
(1) Robot to water garden bed
(2) Camera to monitor child, which can be viewed on the kitchen splash back
(3) Virtual reality room for child
(4) 3D printer in fridge (which prints food selected on the front of the fridge)
(5) System to water vertical garden